Thursday, May 28, 2015

~What I Have Gained While Losing~


What if you could redefine YOU??? What if you had the opportunity to surround yourself with uplifting people who want to see you succeed??? What if in the process you could earn extra money for you and your family? 
I know this opportunity has done amazing things for not only myself but for my entire family! As a mom of four small children I had completely and totally lost myself. Every waking moment was spent taking care of those around me and I neglected to take care of myself for 8 years!
With that said, I wanted to share with you some of the things I have gained while losing 45 pounds!
~self-esteem
~drive to accept nothing but the best
~determination
~a sense of importance
~found my identity again
~conquered my fears
~energy I never had before
~closer relationships with God, my husband, and my children
~got my priorities in order
~relationships with positive people
I am sure the list could go on and on! If you are seeking any of the above qualities, I would like to help you find them!!! Our team will be holding an inside look into coaching beginning Monday, June 1st. If you are interested in joining us, please fill out the application below and I will get back with you asap!!!
https://coachtlo.wufoo.com/forms/beachbody-coach-application/

No comments :

Post a Comment