Saturday, January 23, 2016

Small Town Girl Goes to LA



This mama of four flew to LA on Wednesday and as our opening session began on Thursday I couldn't help but think about the place I was in 3 years ago! Sad, depressed, and LOST!!! Never in a million years would I have thought that 3 years later I would be in a room with the CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler!!! NEVER!!! 

Three years ago I was just a mom taking care of her four kids, my identity was found in those babies and taking care of our home! I had lost my identity and grew tired and lazy about taking care of myself! Taking care of others was my passion but I didn't take the time or energy to work on me! Little did I know that when I would take the time for me, my ability to take care of others GREW so much more!!!

I had goosebumps and chills at opening session on Thursday while Carl Daikeler was speaking!!! I thought about the opportunity that God has placed before me!!! There's no doubt in my mind that God brought me here to LA to show me what I can do for those women around me!!! I too can help people find themselves again!!!

The theme this week...RELENTLESS!!! In 2016, I am going to be RELENTLESS about seeking people who want, and better yet NEED a change in their lives!!! I am going to build a team of women who want to RECLAIM their lives and begin LIVING the life God has always intended them to live!!! I am going to help them FIND themselves so that they can be better mothers, wives, daughters, and friends!!! I REFUSE to take no prisoners!!!

The ðŸ”¥FIRE🔥 has been lit!!!

I'm speaking this into truth....I WILL BE A 2016 BEACHBODY ELITE COACH!!!

Who's coming with me??? You ready to RIDE???

READY to join my team??? Ready to start living again??? I want to help you!!! Fill out the application below and I will get back with you!!!

https://coachtlo.wufoo.com/forms/zhzfpd0nrpg7s/

No comments :

Post a Comment