Friday, January 8, 2016

The Lonesky Family's Top 10 Clean, Healthy, On the Go Snacks




I'm often asked about what my children eat for snacks and how I manage packing them healthy clean snacks while on the go! So, I thought I'd share our top ten! ;)

1) Skinny pop! The name says it ALL! Popcorn minus the guilt and my kids LOVE it! They want to eat a whole bag?!?! No problem! I find it best to purchase it in bulk at Costco in the individual bags.  Portion control made easy!
2) Fruit...all types!

3) Veggies and hummus! We don't do drive thru, our "fast food???" The grocery store! So we get a veggie tray and some hummus and we are good to go!

4) Nuts and dark chocolate chips (Not 100% clean but good in moderation)! We even make our own trail mix with nuts and raisins. 

5) Babybel Cheese or cheese sticks

6) Frozen Organic Yogurt tubes
7) Homemade LaraBars found here!!! 

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/07/01/recipe-homemade-larabars-4-ways-including-nut-free/

8) Ants on a log! Celery, all natural peanut butter, and raisins!



9) Apples and all natural peanut butter!!! I cannot keep apples in the house! These kids go crazy over them and pb!!! 

10) Organic plain nonfat Greek yogurt and grapes with a dash of cinnamon! It's yummy! Or you could add any other fruit, a drizzle of honey, and some almond slivers! Delish!!!

Those are our top ten!!! The list could go on and on but these are our faves! Enjoy!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment