Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme...Review!

My husband and I have taken the 21 Day Fix Extreme challenge! We soooo need this! After months of working our tails off during the week and indulging on the weekends we have just been throwing our results out the window! We have taken a new vow to break our bad habits and what a better way to do so than to do the 21 Day Fix Extreme??? Let's do this! I want to share with you a day in the life of the 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan.  For breakfast we had our Shakeology! I use vegan chocolate Shakeology, a drop of peppermint oil, 4-5 ice cubes and 12 ounces of water! Blend away in my Ninja and voila...peppermint pattie Shakeology! Yep, this is a pic of our Shakeo in a kids cup! hehehe!

My mid morning snack was my favorite! An apple cored with 2 teaspoons of all natural almond butter! Delish!
Let's talk lunch!!! Oh yummy!!! 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, quinoa, spinach, bella mushrooms, and hot sauce! 

My afternoon snack is my daily treat! Plain greek nonfat yogurt with berries, grapes, and cinnamon! 

Last but definitely not least DINNER!!! I made a zucchini shrimp scampi! I added EVOO sautéed julienned zucchini and garlic.  Took the zucchini out of the pan and added the shrimp and sautéed them as well!  I used Mrs. Dash for seasoning!  So delish! We also had a side of roasted sweet potatoes topped with cinnamon! 

I am a foodie! Yes, an addict really! This meal plan is soooo very doable! I was full and content throughout the day!  Definitely a great program for anyone to follow! 





No comments :

Post a Comment